Select the type of vacancy
Responsibilities: incoming control of raw materials, product quality control, adjustment of technological modes according to technical maps.
- Changeable operating mode, 12 hours each.
- timely wages;
- official employment.
- Higher education (chemical engineering or chemical).
- confident PC user;
- work experience of at least one year in a chemical laboratory or in a chemical production is desirable;
- Performs analyzes and tests to determine the chemical composition and basic properties of materials in accordance with the requirements of standards and specifications.
- Accepts technological samples and samples for analysis and testing.
- Draws up the results of analyzes and tests, keeps records of them, prepares technical documentation for the work performed by the laboratory.
- Monitors the good condition of installations, instruments, instruments and other laboratory equipment, performs simple adjustments
- Participates in identifying the causes of product defects, in preparing proposals for its prevention and elimination.
- Controls compliance with technological discipline and equipment operation rules.
Telephone contact: +7 846 979-88-84